Category:Hydraulic Cylinder Service Equipment
An excellent, entry level hydraulic cylinder restore bench, this mannequin is just not only reasonably priced, but presents a fast return on investment. With a HCS-25-LS, repair services can count on safer, quicker, and extra worthwhile repairs. A whole lot of these fashions are in daily use by electric utilities, municipal garages, development corporations, equipment rental services, and others.
At Cross Hose and Fittings, we provide probably the most comprehensive line of hoses, fittings, tools, and accessories you’ll need. Our single-supply options embrace hydraulic and industrial hose, fittings and adapters for any software, backed with the Southeast’s largest inventory and manufacturing facility skilled and certified staff for fast service and assist on a local foundation. Contact a Cross hose and fittings expert to debate your mission and discover one of the best products in your operation.
Hydraulic fast couplers should be durable and reliable to enhance many industrial applications. Reliable fast join couplings improve equipment uptime and supply security to workers across a wide range of industrial processes. Cut back downtime and enhance productiveness with durable hydraulic connections in the next industries:
- First, you should run the engine at a set variety of rpm after which modify the hydraulic test port tester's stress compensating valve to characterize a theoretical workload.
- You then need to compare the meter readings on your gear with the producer specs to confirm the pump is properly working.
- If the oil flow and the pressure do not meet the respective specs, it should imply that the pump is defective.
- Equally, if your test outcomes and specifications are accurate, it will imply that the problem is elsewhere in the system and different tests want finishing up to determine the problem.
- Digital gauge with direct gauge adaptor.
- One (1) 60″ (1524 mm) microbore hose meeting.
- One (1) microbore hose union.
- One (1) 1/8″ NPT strain test connector.
- One (1) 1/4″ NPT pressure take a look at connector.
- One (1) 7/16″ ORB strain take a look at connector.
- One (1) 9/16″ ORB strain test connector.
This category currently contains no pages or media.