Category:Hydraulic Cylinder Service Gear
A super, entry stage hydraulic cylinder restore bench, this model shouldn't be only reasonably priced, however offers a fast return on funding. With a HCS-25-LS, restore amenities can rely on safer, faster, and extra profitable repairs. Lots of of those fashions are in day by day use by electric utilities, municipal garages, construction companies, equipment rental amenities, and others.
At Cross Hose and Fittings, we offer probably the most comprehensive line of hoses, fittings, tools, and equipment you’ll want. Our single-source options embody hydraulic and industrial hose, fittings and adapters for any application, backed with the Southeast’s largest inventory and manufacturing unit trained and certified employees for fast service and help on an area basis. Contact a Cross hose and fittings expert to debate your venture and find the very best products in your operation.
Hydraulic quick couplers have to be durable and reliable to enhance many industrial functions. Reliable quick connect couplings improve gear uptime and provide safety to staff throughout a wide range of industrial processes. Scale back downtime and improve productiveness with durable hydraulic connections in the following industries:
- First, that you must run the engine at a set variety of rpm and then alter the hydraulic tester's stress compensating valve to characterize a theoretical workload.
- You then want to check the meter readings in your equipment with the manufacturer specs to confirm the pump is correctly working.
- If the oil flow and the pressure gauge adaptor do not meet the respective specs, it'll mean that the pump is defective.
- Equally, if your test outcomes and specifications are correct, it's going to imply that the difficulty is elsewhere in the system and different exams need carrying out to identify the issue.
- Digital gauge with direct gauge adaptor.
- One (1) 60″ (1524 mm) microbore hose assembly.
- One (1) microbore hose union.
- One (1) 1/8″ NPT stress take a look at connector.
- One (1) 1/4″ NPT strain check connector.
- One (1) 7/16″ ORB stress test connector.
- One (1) 9/16″ ORB stress check connector.
This category currently contains no pages or media.